After a 3 month hiatus, Keravie will be re-opening our doors again on Thursday, June 18th!
Additional preventative COVID-19 protocol will be in place as we navigate the new landscape of beauty services to ensure the health and safety of you–our valued patrons–and our staff as well. In addition to our high standards in sanitation and disinfection, the following requirements are in place:
- Hands must be disinfected/washed upon entering the studio
- All clients and artists to wear a face mask/cover at all times during a service
- We will be operating at a reduced capacity to observe physical distancing
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms to cancel their appointment and reschedule to a later date, including our artists.
- Please provide a minimum of 4hrs notice to avoid late cancellation fees due to illness
- Minimize personal belongings being brought into the studio
- Leave guests, including children, at home (or in the mall) as our waiting area will no longer allow for seating. Guests will not be able to sit with you during your service as we observe physical distancing between our beds and to allow our artists to stay focused on providing you the best service they can
- Dress warmly for your lash nap; unfortunately we will no longer be providing blankets for warmth until further notice; sorry!
- Increased disinfecting routine in place for high traffic and contact areas
- We are still accepting all forms of payment but contact-less payments are preferred
Thank you for helping us keep our studio clean and supporting us during these last few months and beyond. We seriously can’t wait to see all your beautiful faces again!
XO, Team Keravie