FOR THE FIRST 24 HOURS, absolutely NO showers or getting your lashes wet.
AFTER THE FIRST 24 HOURS, absolutely:
– NO swimming, sauna or steam rooms
– DO NOT use oil-based makeup and cleansers (use water-based ones!
– DO NOT use any mascara
– DO NOT rub your eyes, pick at your lashes or try to remove your extensions by yourself—call us to professionally remove your extensions or you risk pulling out your natural lashes.
FOR BEST RESULTS, make sure you:
– DO brush & comb your lashes out everyday—tangled lashes tend to break/shed faster.
– DO gently wash your lashes everyday with a specialized eyelash bubble shampoo, especially if you wear eye makeup everyday—we recommend our gentle foaming GEL bubble shampoo. DO NOT use regular shampoo.
– DO use a lash growth serum like EyeEnvy to help the hairs stay in the follicle longer resulting in a stronger base for the extensions.
– DO get fills every 2 to 3 weeks to maintain your lash look.
Triple Keratin Lash Lift and Brow Lamination Aftercare
FOR THE FIRST 24 HOURS, absolutely:
– DO NOT get your lashes wet, go swimming, sauna or steam room—this will ruin the lift.
– DO NOT sleep on your face or against your lashes and brows—this will misshapen the lift.
– DO NOT wear any makeup or mascara around your eyes, except for the Keratin Mascara—this will ruin the tint.
– AFTER THE FIRST 24 HOURS, you can do anything you want except :
– DO NOT use waterproof mascara. You can use any other type of mascara you like—we recommend our Keratin Mascara; and
– AVOID rubbing your eyes and brows
FOR BEST RESULTS with TRIPLE KERATIN LASH LIFT AND BROW AFTERCARE you should:
1. USE Keratin Mascara everyday,
It gives you the wet, ultra-defined look you see in all our Instagram photos that you can’t get with regular mascara.
It makes your lash lift last longer by conditioning your lashes and reducing natural lash breakage/shedding.
It nourishes and strengthens your lashes, making them grow longer, stronger and lusher.
2. Get a Triple Keratin Lash Lift every 6 to 8 weeks depending on your natural lash cycle—the more you do the treatment and use the Keratin Mascara, the better your results!
Brow Lamination Aftercare
– Do not wet your eyebrows for up to 48 hours
– Avoid touching the brow area at the risk of transferring oils
– Do not apply makeup to the brows for 24 hours post-treatment
– Do not apply Retin A, aha or exfoliate the brow area for 72 hours before or after the treatment
– No self-tanner products should be used on the face for at least 48 hours post-treatment
– Apply Lacquer Brow Balm daily (we suggest before bed)
– Comb the hairs into place each day
– For best results, use the Keratin Lash and Brow Serum to sculpt your brows in place for a more defined and uplifted look, and to strengthen your brows and help them grow thicker and longer!
Brow Henna Aftercare
– Keep your brows dry and makeup-free for 24 hours
– To prolong the henna colouring on your skin, avoid exfoliating around the brow area or applying any type of facial acid, AHAs and Retin As