At Keravie, the Assistant Manager is responsible for the day to day management of the studio. As Assistant Manager, you drive your business through motivating and challenging your team to provide exceptional service and create lasting relationships with each of their customers, as well as your own. Through hands-on experience and insightful mentorship, this role provides the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in all aspects of our business.
As a Senior Lash Artist, you will deliver exceptional Lash and Brow services. Really connect with our clients to build lasting relationships and memorable customer experiences. Become a mentor and educator for other lash artists on our team. You’ll also be a Keravie advocate and rep our brand in all aspects of our culture and values, and take care of our lovely shop.
You will make an impact at Keravie by:
- Growing our business through exceptional lash and brow artistry, sales, and customer service
- Driving operational excellence
- Identifying and communicating business opportunities
- Leading smart and positive change
Your key relationships will be:
- Reporting to the Store Manager
- Collaborating with Your team and our customers, in person and online
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge and opportunity excites you. You seek the challenge of jumping right in, learning from the ground up and working alongside creative talent.
In addition, you have/are:
- Classic and Volume Certification or equivalent experience (required)
- Brow tinting, lamination, henna certification and experience
- Experienced in a retail or spa-related management
- Passionate about the beauty and aesthetics industry
- Astute with common sense and quick on your feet
- Confident in fast-paced, customer-centric environments
Application deadline: 2021-07-25
Expected start date: 2021-08-15
To keep our customers and staff as safe as possible, we have installed plexi-glass at our reception desks and provide masks, hand sanitizers to our staff and customers.
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
- Do you have a valid Classic Lash Certification?
- Do you have a valid Hybrid/Volume Lash Certification?
- Do you have a valid Mega Volume Lash Certification?
- Do you have a valid Lash Lift Certification?
Tuesday to Saturday 11am to 7pm
Compensation and Benefits
- $44,000 + Weekly Tips ($8-$12,000/year)
- Health and dental package included after 3 month probationary period
HOW TO APPLY
Email your cover letter, resume and related social media and lash/brow portfolio (or links to it) to admin (@) keravielashloft (DOT) com